Code of Conduct
Xodus Group recognizes that all business activities are based on earning the trust and understanding of society and clients.
We ensure that our business activities fully comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations as well as our own rules, and we conduct our business in accordance with the following principles:
- To earn the trust of clients by consistently providing high quality and appropriate solutions and services.
- To act professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our business activities to foster trust and understanding with society and our clients in relation to our corporate activities
- To maintain strong lines of communication not only with shareholders and other stakeholders but also with society at large, and to disclose corporate information willingly and fairly.
- To recognize that advising our clients on solutions to environmental issues is an essential part of our business activities as an engineering company, and to contribute to society while cooperating with governments and their agencies for and on behalf of our clients.
- To reject all contact with disreputable organizations and never offer these organizations any benefits.
- To handle personal information and client information with utmost care and attention and use intellectual property in an appropriate manner without infringing on the owner's intellectual property rights.
- To clearly differentiate between official company activities and private activities, and never take any action that would be detrimental to the company.
- To respect the human rights of all people and respect the diversity, individuality and character of employees and endeavour to ensure employees' health and safety by providing a suitable working environment.
- Senior management shall recognize that implementing the spirit of this code is their responsibility, and shall ensure all related parties are aware of this code and set an example through their leadership. Senior management shall also heed the voice of stakeholders, both internally and externally, and take initiatives to solve issues that may arise violating this Code of Conduct and strive to establish an effective framework for implementing these principles.
Wim van der Zande