Principal Decommissioning Consultant
We are looking for a Principal Decommissioning Consultant (marine) who is enthusiastic, optimistic, adaptable and ambitious with excellent communications skills. The ideal candidate will have significant experience of marine infrastructure decommissioning projects and will be comfortable leading a team of decommissioning and environmental consultants.
Software Engineer - Aberdeen
We are seeking a talented developer with a software engineering degree or equivalent, who has strong analytical and problem solving skills. You must be able to interpret user requirements and translate them into powerful applications, using the most appropriate technology.
Senior Engineer/Consultant Engineer - Subsea - Aberdeen
Responsible for performing work in accordance with the Company quality procedures providing technical support for projects and team support. Be able to undertake, lead and perform complex functional tasks without supervision. Should also be constantly looking for business opportunities, use initiative and be a team player.
Senior Consultant Process Engineer - Aberdeen
We currently have opportunity for an experienced engineer to join our Process & Facilities Division. Reporting to the Process & Facilities Manager, the role will involve leading a wide range of Process Engineering activities and interfacing with other project disciplines as required, to deliver of a wide variety of projects to our clients. There is recognition that work will be varied and has the potential to span the breadth of the project lifecycle from Concept to FEED projects and operational troubleshooting and optimisation
Accounts Payable Assistant (Maternity Cover) - Aberdeen
Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and as a member of our small finance team you will be responsible for the day to day processing within the accounts payable department. You will generate Purchase Order numbers, process & code invoices, carry out petty cash & credit card transaction processing and reconciliations as well as process expense claims for the business.
- Senior Environmental Consultant
- We are looking for a Senior Environmental Consultant (marine) who is enthusiastic, optimistic, adaptable and ambitious with excellent communications skills, to work across a range of marine energy projects (offshore renewables, oil & gas, decommissioning, subsea cables).
- Environmental Consultant
- We are looking for an Environmental Consultant (marine) who is enthusiastic, optimistic, adaptable and ambitious with excellent communications skills, to work across a range of marine energy projects (offshore renewables, oil & gas, decommissioning, subsea cables).
- Engineer - Environment Division
- The Division currently has a vacancy for an experienced Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) consultant to work as part of their London Team in the areas of best available technology (BAT) reviews, chemical fate and emissions modelling, Oil Spill Contingency Planning and impact assessment of discharges / releases.
- EIA Consultant - Environment Division
- Working within our busy Environmental Impact Assessment team, you will primarily provide support to development and decommissioning projects across offshore oil and gas and marine cables. You will also likely get involved in our renewable energy and aquaculture projects as needs dictate.
- Consultant (Compliance) - Environment Division
- Xodus Group continues to grow its support offering to the energy industry and we now have a need for an additional Consultant to join our Environment team. Working as a key member of our busy Compliance team, you will provide support to a suite of oil and gas permits.
Senior Vibration Engineer
Xodus Group continues to grow its support offering to the energy industry and are now looking to recruit a Senior Engineer to join our industry leading Vibration Engineering Division. This position will be a mix of onshore / offshore site work and office based work.