- Engineer - Environment Division
- The Division currently has a vacancy for an experienced Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) consultant to work as part of their London Team in the areas of best available technology (BAT) reviews, chemical fate and emissions modelling, Oil Spill Contingency Planning and impact assessment of discharges / releases.
- EIA Consultant - Environment Division
- Working within our busy Environmental Impact Assessment team, you will primarily provide support to development and decommissioning projects across offshore oil and gas and marine cables. You will also likely get involved in our renewable energy and aquaculture projects as needs dictate.
- Consultant (Compliance) - Environment Division
- Xodus Group continues to grow its support offering to the energy industry and we now have a need for an additional Consultant to join our Environment team. Working as a key member of our busy Compliance team, you will provide support to a suite of oil and gas permits.
Senior Vibration Engineer
Xodus Group continues to grow its support offering to the energy industry and are now looking to recruit a Senior Engineer to join our industry leading Vibration Engineering Division. This position will be a mix of onshore / offshore site work and office based work.
We are looking to receive CVs from candidates for the following roles:
Field Development Opportunities - Perth
We are currently seeking experienced engineers covering a range of disciplines with a field development background to support our expanding business in the Australian and wider Asia Pacific markets. All roles will be based in Perth, Western Australia.
- Graduate Engineer - Acoustics - Southampton
- The acoustics team is comprised of a dedicated team of acoustics specialists, who provide advice and services to clients in a range of technically challenging projects
- Graduate Engineer - Flow Assurance - London
- Responsible for performing work in accordance with the Company quality procedures providing technical support for projects and team support. Be able to undertake and perform complex functional tasks with supervision. Should be constantly looking for opportunities to learn and use initiative whenever possible.