Xodus Group is seeking a CFD Consultant to work in its London hub.
The successful candidate will have:
- a good degree in an engineering or physical sciences discipline, preferably with a higher degree in Numerical Modelling (CFD).
- 5-10 years’ experience of CFD usage preferably in the Oil and Gas Sector.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- carry out CFD analysis for our Clients on a wide variety of oil and gas engineering scenario, and to provide engineering recommendations based on thsoe analyses
- comfortable presenting to Clients in both a project and business development capacity
- supervise and develop junior members of staff
You should be able to work by yourself but will also need to integrate easily into multidisciplinary teams. You must also be confident in facing clients, have good communication and listening skills as well as being organised and professional.
If you are a results oriented team player interested in a fast paced, challenging career with excellent growth potential this is the ideal job for you.