Client: GFZ Suez
Location: UK Continental Shelf
FEED study and detailed design stage for the development of the Juliet subsea field comprising of two subsea gas production wells. The production from these wells are to be commingled at a manifold and transported some 22km back to the Pickerill A platform.
The project has been developed from concept select through to detailed design, benefiting from continuity of personnel and engineering, ensuring the project was completed in the most efficient manner possible. Adopting a philosophy that encouraged client communication throughout the project lifecycle the final executed project was comprehensive and to a very high standard.
- Develop Quality & HSE plans
- Confirm and further develop the field layout and architecture
- Flow assurance
- Define the operational philosophies
- Pipeline mechanical design
- Riser and J-tube design
- Develop the proposed manifold design
- Control systems definition
- Cost estimate for procurement, installation and pre-commissioning activities.
- Strong track record of successful FEED and detailed design studies in the North Sea
- Complete project technical expertise from one source
- Continuity of personnel throughout project lifecycle
- Continuity of engineering and understanding of challenges
- Strong suite of subsea engineering software.