Xodus Advisory provides business support for technical projects, risk and value advice, and regulatory compliance.
Our expert advice focuses on achieving your business goals. Our consultancy work is backed by surface and subsurface engineering expertise, making the breadth and depth of our advisory services unique.
That’s why we work with so many blue-chip clients across the energy industry, including the world’s leading field and technology developers, international / national oil companies, marine contractors, banks, investors and law firms, as well as government bodies and public-sector institutions.
- Acquisition and divestment support
- Independent reserves and resource reports
- Reserves and portfolio management
- Fiscal modelling
- Asset audit and strategy
- Expert witness opinions pre / post litigation.
- Skill-sets across all exploration and production technical areas
- Advice linked to practical support and execution
- Opinions as well as analysis
- Decision support bridging technical, commercial and fiscal considerations
- A high percentage of repeat business.
Xodus Advisory provides consultancy services to exploration and production companies, start-ups, private equity and other investment organisations. We are the first – and currently only – specialist consultancy with integrated surface, wells and subsurface expertise.
The key word is integrated – our holistic approach is the foundation of our widely admired modelling expertise – invaluable for high-quality planning and forecasting.
Housing a full set of subsurface skills – geosciences, petroleum engineering and production and well engineering – means that we understand reservoir uncertainties and can mitigate against them earlier in the project than traditional approaches allow.
Thanks to our mix of surface and subsurface expertise, we are fully aware of the importance of planning, and meeting compliance requirements from the earliest stages of a project. Our emphasis on front-end loading saves you significant cost and risk exposure at later stages.
Xodus Group has a wide variety of skill sets under one roof, all of which can be mustered to help our advisory team deliver exceptional performance. When there is a need for technical or regulatory assurance, teams are assembled quickly and effectively and are supported by a suite of proprietary and bespoke software to deliver:
- Reservoir modelling
- Well design
- Production chemistry
- Dynamic simulations and transient analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Vibration analysis
- Acoustic engineering
- Flow assurance
- Environmental assessment, compliance and engineering
- Safety assessment, compliance and engineering
- Process and facilities design
- Asset integrity assurance.