Xodus Group specialists adhere to stringent international standards for the assessment and mitigation of potential risks and impacts.
The environment team at Xodus provides a range of services to lenders, proponents and contractors on a stand-alone basis, or in close collaboration with our colleagues in subsurface and facilities to provide an integrated solution.
Lenders and investors
Our specialists are experienced in working with Development Finance Institutions, Equator Principles Banks and other providers of project finance.
- Technical and / or environmental and social due diligence services
- Independent compliance and reputational risk advisory and review services
- Risk management systems, training and coaching.
We offer a tailored service to facilitate international Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA), Environmental and Social Management System (ESMS) and permitting processes.
- Liaising with potential lenders
- Articulating corporate level policies and implementation frameworks
- Conducting confidential research into potential showstopper issues
- Preparing ‘bankable’ ESIA
- Capacity building for local consultants
- Facilitating permit approval
- Undertaking focused stakeholder engagement
- Developing appropriate, straightforward ESMS solutions
- Providing value-adding input to feasibility studies and designs
- Assisting with implementation, including training and working with contractors.
We work with Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) and other contractors to help them meet lender and project proponent environmental and social requirements.
- Practical assistance with developing HSE documentation
- Staff training
- Temporary secondment of qualified staff.
Our multidisciplinary skills are enhanced and reinforced by the competencies of our colleagues within Xodus, enabling us to provide practical, integrated solutions for every stage in the project lifecycle.