Cost & Scheduling
Xodus is a trusted advisor to operators, non-operators, insurance companies and investors alike.
They value our holistic approach that creates a robust foundation to due diligence for cost and schedule estimates. Our estimates cover onshore and offshore assets, at all stages of the lifecycle, for liability assessment or economic analyses. We work with clients who have assets approaching Cessation of Production (CoP) as well as those who need to assess the decommissioning liability for asset acquisitions.
Xodus’ multidiscipline teams are adept in assessing facilities’ and clients’ requirements to build fit-for-purpose estimates that recognise the technical challenges and uncertainties in executing decommissioning projects.
How Xodus delivers reliable estimates for decommissioning:
- Experienced experts with in-depth understanding of facilities and scope
- Development of work breakdown, schedules and methodologies
- Robust databases of norms and supply chain costs
- Clear communication of the estimate structure and base data.
Broad-based, integrated expertise
Our engineers are supported by cost estimating and risk management professionals who can run complex analyses of the costs such as Monte Carlo evaluations.
Our Advisory team reviews asset portfolio and reserves to determine the optimum point for CoP.
Our resources include process and facilities experts who deliver studies related to a facility’s economics, for example:
- Reviewing late field life production
- Life extension
- Improving operating efficiencies
- Reducing operating costs
- Examining alternate export routes.
Previous experience includes:
- Tullow Oil - Thames area assets, inc. Horne & Wren platform
- Total – Elgin/Franklin platforms
- Endeavour – Alba field assets
- Talisman – all subsea assets in the North Sea
- Oil & Gas UK – Decommissioning of Pipelines in the North Sea Region 2013 Report