Xodus Develop identifies and defines optimal concepts that create value and achieve our clients’ business goals.
Field development specialists use a structured work process to identify, evaluate and recommend concepts that are aligned with these business goals. The process is a combination of creativity and efficiency – one that looks widely without preconception while, at the same time, supporting early decision-making.
The unique suite of consulting skills within Xodus covers energy production, processing and transportation, technology development and application, environmental performance, technical safety, regulatory compliance and business risk analysis. Our ability to apply and combine our multidisciplinary skills is what makes us a world leader in field development.
Field development demands adaptable, quick-thinking, multi-skilled engineers supported by the most advanced, integrated tools and methodologies – the very definition of Xodus Group.
- Subsurface including geology and geoscience, petrophysics, and reservoir engineering
- Well design and production technology
- Flow assurance and production chemistry
- Subsea and pipeline design
- Facilities and structures design
- Environment impact and engineering
- Technical safety and risk management
- Cost estimation and scheduling.