Carbon Capture & Storage
Xodus' talent and experience encompasses the range of disciplines and skill sets required to successfully evaluate, select and plan the optimum Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS) technique, site or facility.
- Process and facilities engineering expertise and experience provides high quality, multidiscipline consultancy advice
- World-class subsea and pipeline engineers with well proven capabilities in materials and corrosion protection, hardware and control systems, rigid and flexible pipeline systems and project delivery
- Leading-edge analysis for dynamic pipeline and plant modelling, enabling fast, informed decision-making for engineering and operations
- Environmental services provide comprehensive support for compliance with environmental legislation and managing environmental impacts including CO2 project balance
- Risk management expertise provides an unbiased and independent approach to technical safety, risk and reliability
- A specialist well and subsurface capability to evaluate reservoir suitability and capacity for carbon storage, and to deliver complete well delivery solutions