By delivering a unique combination of across-the-board competence, transparent working methods and clear communications, Xodus has gained the trust of technology developers and suppliers, marine contractors, finance providers and investors, and governments.
From one of Europe’s first wind farms (the Shell/Nuon joint venture at Egmond aan Zee) to the world’s first project-financed wind farm (Q7) which set the scene for pre-construction finance, right through to the latest floating wind technology – Statoil’s Hywind pilot project – Xodus has been providing reliable, insightful advice and assistance to leading offshore wind developers throughout the entire project lifecycle including:
- Technology design and selection
- Environmental impact assessment and consents management
- Feasibility and conceptual engineering
- Concept integration and screening
- Front-end engineering
- Concept selection and stage gate management
- Detailed design
- Risk quantification and management
- Project management and implementation
- O&M strategy and plans
- Due diligence and financing.
- Offshore foundation and support structure design
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) wake effect modeling
- Electrical and controls
- Cost modeling and project economics
- Marine physics and metocean analysis
- Comprehensive environmental services
- Health and safety and CDM
- Vibration and rotating equipment analysis.