Xodus Group professionals have the knowledge and imagination to explore new ventures and develop existing assets.
Our fully integrated geoscience support – comprising geophysics, geology, petrophysics and geomechanics – integrates with our in-house wells and reservoir teams, and with client departments, to deliver understanding of the structure and reservoir and their associated risks.
Inherently complex, subsurface data and its interpretation poses technically challenging questions. At Xodus our subsurface experts are adept in explaining recommendations simply and effectively, enabling all decision-makers to be equally informed. Our expertise covers:
Frontier exploration – involving imaginative interpretation of limited data to gain access to exciting new opportunities.
Exploration – regional play/basin evaluations; mature area exploration; prospect generation and definition; volumetric and risk assessment; drilling target selection; exploration licence applications; seismic acquisition and interpretation; and data room support for acquisition and/or divestment.
Appraisal/development – integrated studies to generate 2D or 3D static reservoir models; prediction of dynamic reservoir performance through simulation and modelling; quantitative seismic studies; seismic processing; and reprocessing.
Production – monitoring and developing understanding of reservoir performance; independent reserve estimates in order to maximise field life; Competent Person Reporting to international standards required by bodies such as the LSE, the SEC and other institutions worldwide.
Operations advice and support – reservoir; geoscience; well site; and well assistance in planning your drilling operations, supporting operations at the wellsite and post-well reporting.
- Efficient integration of multiple data sources and disciplines
- Regional basin evaluation and play fairway definition
- Reservoir characterisation through log correlation and rock property evaluation
- Geophysical interpretation of 2D and 3D seismic data
- Seismic characterisation and attribute modelling/mapping
- Subsurface mapping
- Geocellular modelling
- 3D structural modelling
- Conventional and Special Core analysis
- Wireline log and LWD interpretation integrating all rock and fluid properties
- Integrated volumetric assessment
- Operational support
- Support for acquisition and divestment
- Reserves and asset evaluation.