Xodus Group (whose principal business address is Xodus House, 50 Huntly Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1RS, United Kingdom) is committed to protecting your privacy online.
You use our website anonymously unless you choose to provide us with information about yourself, or if you register for an IEMA certified training course. We protect your personal information on the internet to an equivalent high standard as any other business that we may have with you.
What information does Xodus collect?
We collect your name, email address, address, and phone number for admin and marketing purposes which will be done according to your wishes and in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To fulfil orders;
- To satisfy the requirements of the course certification organisations (i.e. IEMA).
We do not pass your details on to third parties.
Shared Information with IEMA
In accordance with our obligations as an IEMA approved training centre, upon completion of a certified course, any information that you may provide to Xodus will be shared with IEMA.
Data collected and passed to IEMA will include: Name, Correspondence address, Telephone number, Email address, Company, Job title, IEMA membership status, and Exam result (if applicable).
IEMA may use this data in the following ways:
- Retain a record of the learner’s successful course completion for future reference and validation purposes if required
- Undertake quality administration in relation to the course and/or qualification for which the learner is registered including providing the learner with a certificate on successful completion of the course and/or qualification
- Contact the learner directly in relation to IEMA quality control purposes for the course that the learner is registered
- Inform the learner of products or services offered by IEMA
- Administer requests of reasonable adjustments where applicable
- Carry out statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis) which may be carried out by IEMA or selected third parties; and:
- To monitor (on an anonymised basis) equal opportunities relating to ethnicity or disability or other such monitoring purposes
We will not pass any information to any party outside Xodus Group and IEMA, although we reserve the right to pass your details to law enforcement agencies if required to do so by applicable law.
Issue Date: April, 2016