Xodus Group provides pragmatic and cost-effective solutions to piping problems.
Piping system failures in pressurised plant can cause major safety, reliability and operational problems. The piping analysis service from Xodus Group is aimed at preventing the loss of pressure containment and inadvertent release of dangerous chemicals and fluids to the environment over the design life of piping systems. These goals are achieved by:
- Understanding the specific issues and circumstances, and your requirements
- Providing guidance and advice from the critical earliest stages of the design process through to modification and life extension of established systems
- Identifying key aspects of design processes that lead to longevity of design solutions
- Integrating fully with other Xodus disciplines to analyse systems for both theoretical loads and field measured data
- Using the most up-to-date analysis tools and methods.
Our piping analysis service is well placed to deal with all aspects of your piping analysis requirements and we pride ourselves on fast, high quality delivery. Through organisation of the team, processes, methods, tools and quality procedures our service is particularly suited to relatively small, novel and quick turnaround work scopes.
Drawing on the knowledge of other disciplines within Xodus, robust design solutions are developed to meet the minimum code compliance requirements as well as going further to ensure fitness for purpose in all aspects of operation. Being part of a group with extensive skill sets, we pass on the benefits of close collaboration with experts in:
Our piping analysis specialists are experienced in providing solutions across all stages of the asset lifecycle, from Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and detailed design to modification, life extension and ‘in service’ life stages. This design and analysis experience extends over a wide range of industries and processes including:
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) unit systems
- Gas compression systems
- Risers and subsea pipelines
- Relief and flare systems
Xodus implements best practice from across a number of industry sectors including:
- Oil and gas
Clients seeking expertise in static and dynamic analysis, and in the international standards and codes used in the analysis of pipework, look to Xodus for support. We offer flexibility in terms of project scale having completed assessments as part of large multidisciplinary projects and as standalone piping specific problems such as:
- Piping design code compliance
- Water hammer
- Relief valve loads
- Flow induced vibration
- Mechanical induced vibration
- In-service dynamic measurements.
Rigorous quality assurance procedures and processes are continually reviewed to ensure that all deliverables meet the highest quality standards consistently, efficiently and comprehensively.
We conduct regular reviews to keep pace with latest developments in the field of piping analysis in parallel with a continuous process of updating and improving the methods and tools we employ, including:
- CAESAR II
- In-house calculations and tools.
Our extensive library of calculations and post processing software means that clients trust us to deliver high levels of quality and accuracy, quickly and cost effectively.