Xodus Wells’ experience covers the asset lifecycle from exploration through appraisal to development, production and plug and abandonment.
We manage complex projects for exploration and production operators around the world, integrating our technical capabilities to deliver wells on time, within budget and to the highest safety standards.
Drawing on the specialist skills of our drilling, testing, completion and well intervention engineers together with the resources of other Xodus disciplines, Xodus Wells plans, manages and supports major drilling programmes from exploration and appraisal to development and production and through to abandonment.
We have years of knowledge and experience to share. Our client relationships are based on continuity of experience, as trust earned at the well engineering and preparation stage builds long-lasting bonds through the operational and handover stages. In turn, this has stimulated an influx of engineering talent that feeds practical experience back into our design service.
- Well engineering for onshore and offshore drilling, testing and completion
- Well operations and supervision covering onshore and offshore drilling, testing and completion
- Well intervention including rigless
- Well P&A, site restoration and decommissioning
- Well examination for complex projects including High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) and deepwater
- Rig selection, inspection and auditing
- Health, Safety & Environmental (HS&E) management systems and other reference documents
- Compliance expertise such as gap analysis
- Training and mentoring of client personnel for specific and high-risk operations.