Xodus Wells offers extensive experience in maturing the definition of reservoir drilling plans through the early stages of the asset lifecycle up to full investment sanction.
In the early stages our role entails the design of the next phase of wells coupled with input to the assessment of the viability of an eventual development using our comprehensive range of well engineering solutions.
Our flexibility means we can undertake discrete drilling tasks as part of a client-led initiative or integrate our multidisciplinary operations management capabilities to fully run a drilling programme. Xodus Wells also provides a complete well integrity management system, ranging from baseline evaluation through system development and execution.
Skills and expertise:
- Detailed well engineering for onshore and offshore drilling, testing and completion
- Risk assessment and contingency planning
- Specific studies such as geomechanics and pore pressure prediction and management
- Well intervention including rigless
- Well Plug and Abandonment (P&A) in compliance with regulations
- Complex wells examination and peer reviewing including High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) wells and deepwater
- Cost and schedule estimates for individual wells as well as programmes
- Rig dimensioning and selection
- Health, Safety & Environmental (HS&E) management systems and other reference documents
- Compliance expertise such as gap analysis
- Training and mentoring of client personnel for specific and high risk operations.
- Incident and accident investigations