The Health, Safety and Environmental (HS&E) Regulations tool designed for offshore drilling organisations.
RegTRAX is a comprehensive web-based HS&E legislation register developed by Xodus’ HS&E and software experts. Using RegTRAX, offshore oil and gas drilling organisations can gain access to information on worldwide statutory HS&E requirements.
RegTRAX gives subscribers instant online access to legislative requirements making it the ideal resource for companies that need to keep track of changes in established and emerging oil and gas regions. Its user-friendly design means it is easy to use for quick and simple understanding of HS&E requirements for various types of users such as advisors, operations and commercial personnel.
- 30+ countries’ HS&E requirements are covered and new regions are constantly being added
- Aligns with ISO Management System commitments to hold HS&E legislation registers
- 31 health and safety topics, from Control of Work to Dropped Objects, Working at Height, Lifting and Handling Operations, Occupational Hazard Management, Emergencies and Incidents and Health Management etc.
- 33 environment topics including Operational Discharges and Chemical Management, Conservation, Noise and Vibration, Atmospheric Emissions and Energy Management, Bulk Transfer, Accidental Events, Statutory Reporting and Liability and Waste
- Key regulatory changes are highlighted on RegTRAX’s home page.
- RegTRAX is available via company subscription
- Subscriptions are tailor-made for each subscriber and areas of operation
- Access to RegTRAX is user-specific with exclusive user names and passwords.
- Complex and potentially confusing regulations are presented simply and clearly
- Users have confidence in accurate and
- up-to-date information
- Subscribers only pay for the regions where they operate
- Unlimited number of users per subscriber company.